Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 10 EOC: It's an Art

I would look to buy real estate or other such investments, that for a nominal amount of work I could make a small profit or just break even until they're payed off. I don't know how much I would invest in such an endeavor, but the concept is simple. If all else fails at least I know I have a place to stay and assets and income I can count on.

That being said, I would go on an adventure, I would be sure to film or document it in such a way to possibly make a living off the process itself. To see the world would be amazing, but I don't think I could ever truly stop working. As such the money would be used to invest in my own and others endeavors to promote community values.

The key to all of this is that I would use the money to make more money in a non-passive way, but still passive enough that  I would be able to step away from it with little to no notice. Not that I would like to flake but I love to go on random trips when the mood strikes me.

I don't know what else  I would do with it, but I do know that sitting around and doing nothing was nice at one point in my life. But currently I don't think I will ever be capable of it again. To be specific, I am able to sit around and relax, just at the same time I am thinking or just a step away from forming an idea and running with. As such a fluid life would be my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment