Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


A jack-of-all-trades but a master of none is better than a master of one, is one of the simplest ways to describe myself. I am the devil’s advocate, as in when I am placed in a situation I will always try to understand the other side of things. I use this to maintain a wide view on topics and issues that face me, both creatively and administratively. I grew up in Wisconsin but for the past five years I have moved across the country. Though I have made sacrifices to do so, my ability to assimilate into the areas to get a better understanding has been invaluable to me. My greatest strengths are in visual composition, both for video and print the former being my strongest. What I lack in technical skill for production I believe I more than make up for with my ability to navigate a project within its market. Though I can’t say I have had a perfect past or succeeded in every endeavor that I have taken on I know without a doubt that I can pick my self back up and keep striving for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment