Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 9 EOC: I am a little worried about my future.

I don't know if I can say that I am actually worried about my future. It is not that I don't think about it, or the fact that at times it can be an anxiety inducing subject. Rather it is more what I am and have left behind to get there. The career path that I desire will put me on a path that will have me working with a lot of people, but will limit my freedom of action. As I will be responsible for more than just myself.

It is not that I don't wish to pursue this path, but once on there will be limited ability to leave or break from the path. I've been off the beaten path for so long, and I've enjoyed almost all of it but once I am off there will be no going back without substantial consequences. As my very ability to keep going on the path will become a selling point to keep me going.

I have a desire to be in a leadership position, so the responsibility to others is something that take very seriously. So though I don't know if the things I will be doing will have anything that will stress me out directly the commitment to the team around me is what I fear the most.

I would like to think that I could get a quality team around me but I've been screw over before and I know it will happen again. But I know that I will need to adjust how I react to that happening again, it's just something that I don't really want to deal with right now. Though I don't know a single person that has a desire to have that happen it, so I just need to do it now because it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment