Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 7 EOC: Profile Statement

3 Profile Statements for resumes

To create meaningful content that will maximize the spread of my core values. Helping raise my own and other's, ability to succeed in an ever changing world.

My main goal is to provide my skills and training to those who are in need of it. To seek out the causes and business that are missing my niche set of abilities. Building meaningful relationships within my own and surrounding communities to help promote sustained growth.

The singular question I ask myself before I decide to work on any project is simply, will I be able to leave it better than it was. I am extremely loyal but I have a niche skill set that is geared more towards growth and expansion for a company, sustaining the growth is crucial to the success. The ability to pass it down to help others grow is crucial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment